How Should You Prepare for Your Visit to Studio Tile?
A little preparation prior to your visit will facilitate the process.
We’ve helped thousands of people with their tile projects.
Collect samples of other materials that need to be coordinated with your tile selection. It's a tremendous time-saver to have all of these items with you when you visit the showroom. Here's a list of what is helpful to have on hand:
- Collect photographs of rooms that inspire you. Bring images of what is attractive to you. Many clients find images on-line and in magazines. Websites like www.houzz.com and www.pinterest.com are great resources to find design ideas.
- Bring photographs of the existing space and the area that will receive the new tile installation
BUDGET AND TIME-FRAME
- Understanding the overall project allowance facilitates the product selection process and design phase.
LIKES AND DISLIKES
- Having a clear idea of what you like and don’t like will make the selection process much easier.
BLUEPRINTS AND PLANS
- If you are building a home or planning an addition that involves plans or drawings, bring them with you. This will enable our showroom staff to more fully understand your space.
- Cabinetry, counter top materials, paint and any other finishes. Bring as many of these items as possible. This will narrow down what looks good with your materials and significantly streamline the process.
- Rough dimensions of the existing space are sufficient. Bring your own measurements or ask your contractor to provide this information for you.