An Invitation to Visit our Showroom. Not all Tiles are Created Equal!
The dizzying array of choices often stops homeowners in their tracks.
Navigating the field of possibilities is made simpler, less stressful and even fun when you work with knowledgeable people. Studio Tile staff and owners have decades of experience in the tile industry at all levels; national, international, manufacturing, importing, distribution, retail, design and installation.
We will advise you on the proper tile for your project, recommend appropriate trim details and offer suggestions for a pleasing design.
Think of our showroom as a studio environment; a creative place to plan and design special tiled spaces. The showroom is stocked with better quality floor tiles, tile that looks like wood, porcelain tile, glass tile, water-jet tile, mosaics, glass, metal, wall tiles and decorative accents. New tile products arrive weekly.
Distinctive showroom floor tile and mosaic installations offer inspiration and demonstrate creative use of porcelain, ceramic, slate, marble and numerous other types, sizes, colors and shapes of tile.
WHERE TO BEGIN?
Most often, our initial meeting with clients is during their first visit to our showroom. Sometimes, the first step is a visit to the home.
In either scenario, we will define the scope of the project, establish objectives, identify style preferences, get a feel for a color palette, review the site and obtain preliminary measurements.
With this important information collected, we identify a sampling of tiles that could be part of the plan. Selections are narrowed down; tile and decorative samples are taken home for further consideration and to provide the client with an opportunity to live with the tile. Usually, the perfect choice is apparent within a couple days.
If the project calls for design time, we’ll spend some time together on concepts. Once a design direction is established with the client, we’ll work in the studio on layout, decorative placement, finishing details and prepare artwork. A fee may be applicable, depending on the overall scope of the project.
HOW SHOULD YOU PREPARE FOR A VISIT TO STUDIO TILE?
- Collect photographs of rooms that inspire you. Bring images of what is attractive to you. Many clients find images on-line and in magazines. Websites like www.houzz.com and www.pinterest.com are great resources to find design ideas.
- Bring photographs of the existing space and the area that will receive the new tile installation
- Rough dimensions of the existing space are sufficient. Bring your own measurements or ask your contractor to provide this information for you.
- Cabinetry, counter top materials, paint and any other finishes. Bring as many of these items as possible. This will narrow down what looks good with your materials and significantly streamline the process.
BLUEPRINTS AND PLANS
- If you are building a home or planning an addition that involves plans or drawings, bring them with you. This will enable our showroom staff to more fully understand your space.
LIKES AND DISLIKES
- Having a clear idea of what you like and don’t like will make the selection process much easier.
BUDGET AND TIME-FRAME
- Understanding the overall project allowance facilitates the product selection process and design phase.
The Studio Tile showroom is situated close to US 1 and North Wickham Rd, just off Suntree Blvd. It is conveniently located on a highly visible street-front property in the up-scale Suntree community. There is plenty of off-street parking. The showroom is open to the public. Homeowners, designers and contractors are welcome and encouraged to visit.